In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
The first person I spoken to is Madam Chen, the PK Koko.
Well, she's nice despite the strictness in her voice :)
As usual Monday morning mesti ade assembly kan, so she asked me to tag along.
Ok siyesly this time memang bohsan gile ah SBE.
First sebab SBE task is easy. I mean observe warm up session then take few pictures here and there tapi I tak siap lagi lah nak analisa pergerakan sume tu.
Second sebab they're having mid-term exams. So no classes until Wednesday and this school has 2 sessions; pagi petang. So harapan untuk relief kelas amat lah tipis ye rakan-rakan.
I've done with my PPIM task – easy peasy :)
Ok I'll definitely bring my laptop and a few books to kill the time tomorrow.
"The future belongs to the askers."

0 comments:
Post a Comment