Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kenapa kenangan itu masih menghantui aku?

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

I've been thinking a lot lately that I've found myself constantly migrant to the other planet.

The worst thing is that I'm drifting away mostly during boring classes.

I found it hard for me to catch up the lesson this semester.

I found it difficult to stand on the solid ground this time around.

I found it tough for me to hold myself together.

And I am a bit lonely every now and then.

Once a while, my mind cruelly raced back to the time when I was happy with just being me.

To the time when there's nothing really bothers me.

The time when I have you with me.

I'm such a selfish and ignorant if I say that I want to go back to that time.

It's not just a memory that I should treasure and cherish.

It's also a lesson that I know by my heart that I shouldn't repeat it by any means.

The stage in my life which I never want to go over again.


Ya Allah Yang Maha Mengetahui, lindungilah hamba-Mu ini dari segala kejahatan dan kemaksiatan di dunia ini. Tabahkanlah hati hamba-Mu ini dalam perjuangannya memperbaiki segala kesilapan dan kesalahan. Ya Allah, bimbinglah hamba-Mu yang lemah ini dalam mencari keredhaan-Mu

0 comments:

Post a Comment