Tuesday, May 3, 2011

fast and furious


In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

***
*lagu Tokyo drift berkumandang*

Cey cey. Nak feeling je tu.

Ok dulu memang selalu pelik and concern kalau my ex-bestfren (HHH) drive kereta dia laju2 kalau dia tengah marah, tension etc etc.

But now I'm doing the same thing.

Fine, not totally the same, sebab I'm not like her.

But when I'm stressed out, I'll start my WKV and go get some fresh air.

I'll go pusing-pusing Cheras, or go to Kajang to clear up my mind.

And it works.

Driving fast on the highway (and of coz, on thefastlane) won't do any harm as long as u don't go beyond the speed limit.

So my friend, next time when your emotion runs high, go get some fresh air, it really helps lighten your mood.

ps: I go fast, but not furious :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment