Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Innalillah




In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

***

Tears are the silent language of grief.

I can deal with pretty much everything from crying babies to annoying friends.

But not death.

Death is something that I can't deal with no matter what.

My 1st experience is when Malek passed away.

It leave a big empty hole in my life, I regret everything I've said and done.

And yesterday my uncle Anjang passed away.

He's been hit by a lorry.

And I cried all the way from KL-Kuala Selangor sampai terpaksa stopped tepi jalan to calm myself.

Terkilan gila.

Baru last week we met and bergelak tawa.

To those who may read this entry, pls sedekah Al-Fatihah for my late uncle Anjang.

Semoga arwah Anjang ditempatkan dikalangan hamba yg di redhai Allah.

Amin.



Pic courtesy of Facebook Keluarga Tn. Hj. Manhuri bin Tn. Hj. Khalik




0 comments:

Post a Comment