Sorry la wehh, hati aku dah tawar nak jadi kawan kau.
Cry as much as you want, even setempayan sekalipun, it won't change a thing.
Jangan ingat I'll berlembut hati, even it is your birthday.
This is the price you have to pay for mengkhianati my trust.
Yes I know lepas ni people might ask what had happen, and I know you so much that you'll spill the bean.
Takpe, aku tak kisah, sebab it's you own fault.
You're responsible for your own act.
Dah tau tak boleh hidup sorang sorang tanpa kawan, lain kali jangan buat taik kat kawan tahu.
Dah tau taik tu busuk, sooner or later we will find out kan, and yes we did. Too bad for you.
To be honest, aku tak kisah pun kau takda dalam hidup aku sebab I can live without you. Its you who can't live without me and you housemate.
Ouh man, tiba tiba rasa nak nyanyi lagu Nsync yang Bye Bye Bye tu khas for you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment