Wednesday, October 19, 2011

sorry but i have to



In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

***

I finally blocked him on facebook atas nasihat Amie.

100% out of my life.

And Teenot already helped me block his number last Saturday.

Well, not actually block cuz Nokia doesn't have that function, but she screened his number so that his messages will go straight to screened folder.

And I won't receive any notification of it.

I felt a lot more calm now.

I'm sorry but I have to.

Sebab u don't respect me as a women and most importantly u don't respect me as a Muslim.
And I don't think u deserve to be my friend, let alone to be more than that.


***
Aku dah tak serabut lagi now.
Ok yang pasal emo-emo Selasa lepas tu pun, i'm over it.

So pasni korang tak payah la cakap i didn't try la, i didn't give myself a chance lah, i'm stubborn lah, ice-queen lah ye.
I've tried, but obviosly he didn't know how to respect a women.
Baru kenal kejap dia dah lebih-lebih.

Hopefully it would be the end of my stupid mistakes.
I'll trust myself more after this.
No more listening to other people's advises on hati dan perasaan, unless i really need to.

Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya untuk ku.


0 comments:

Post a Comment