Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kawan

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

***

Macam Chips More; kejap ada kejap takde.

Bila masa gembira memang senang nak dapat kawan. Tak payah cari pun memang akan ada someone who are willing to share our happiness.

Tapi bila kita susah… bila kita ditimpa musibah…

Bila kita sunyi…bila kita perlu shoulder to cry on…

And bila kita need companion to share the bad news, suddenly rasa diaorang dah hilang tah kemana.

Tak nampak batang hidung pun, tak boleh nak tolong kita pun.

Tapi when they need me, tiba-tiba muncul balik…

Tiba-tiba cari I, mintak tolong itu ini.

Ok I know I sound mean, tapi honestly takde niat langsung nak mengungkit ke apa.

Tapi seriously I kecik hati sangat sangat.

Tah la it seems that our friendship are falling apart.

Some of my friend only YM-ed or called me when she has a problem with her boy.

If not, she totally forgets about me.

Who do you think I am huh? Some sort of counselor, therapist or Dr. Love?

I just need to hear more about YOU, not about your boy.

I CAN hear your problems and all the bullshits that happen to you, but please understand that I expect the same from you.

So you SHOULD be there for ME when I NEED you.

Will you understands that?

Ok maybe I should befriend with my cats, whom loyal to its owner.

FULLSTOP.


0 comments:

Post a Comment